Heart & Stroke Young Leader's Committee Member
Heart & Stroke Foundation
Jan 31, 2020
Greater Toronto Area
The Heart & Stroke Young Leaders Committee (Ontario) is a passionate and dedicated group of philanthropists in their 20s and 30s. They commit their time, talent and creativity to shape what Heart & Stroke means for young professionals and to support life-saving heart disease and stroke research.
Young Leaders represent some of Ontario’s brightest young professionals who are responsible for developing and executing a strategy to accomplish ambitious goals.
Location: Greater Toronto Area
• Are ambassadors for Heart & Stroke.
• Engage with corporate leaders, medical experts, digital innovators, and other notable professionals.
• Contribute to the success of events that connect young professionals with Heart & Stroke’s mission to: Promote health, save lives, and enhance recovery.
• Gain insider access – learn about the latest heart and brain health advances from prominent physicians and researchers and connect with Heart & Stroke’s senior leadership.
• Two-year commitment to the committee
• Contributing three to five hours a week of time
• A financial contribution
To apply, please send an email with a resume and cover letter to ON_YoungLeaders@heartandstroke.ca telling us about yourself and why you’re interested in being a Heart & Stroke Young Leader.